More with less
Sustainable Metallization for the Graphic Arts.
EcoLeaf is a new category of metallization for the Graphic Arts. It is used to embellish labels, folding cartons, flexible packaging and more. By only using the precise amount of metal required, EcoLeaf eliminates the need for Hot- and Coldfoil.
You can generate a wide range of metallic embellishments:
- Tactile metallic effects without embossing (rotary or flatbed screen)
- Very fine metallization at the highest resolution (flexo)
- Seamless and variable metallization (inkjet)
- Application of the precise amount of metal needed
- Eradicate the need for Hot- and Coldfoil
- Significant amount of material and cost savings
- Reduced production time
- Very fine details and high resolution metallization
- Tactile effect with high gloss, also on filmic substrates
- Over and under print metallization for a rainbow of metallic effects
- Conventional and digital integration options for a variety of printing presses
Choose the metallization
- Inline integration into narrow web printing presses
- Offline integration into finishing equipment
- Plug and Play system with intuitive operation
- Retrofit options
EcoLeaf metallization units will be available for all printing segments, including labels, folding cartons, flexible packaging, commercial printing, and publishing. It will fit a wide range of applications like Personal Care, Food and Beverage, Consumer Products or Health Care. The first module to be commercialized is designed for use with narrow web presses and the production of labels. Future metallization units will be available for sheetfed and mid-web printing presses.
Choose the metallization
Jan Franz Allerkamp
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operation Officer
Chief Sales and Marketing Officer
ACTEGA Metal Print was founded in February 2017 with a mission to revolutionize graphic arts with a sustainable metallization technology that significantly reduces the amount of material, waste, cost and production time for creating decorative embellishments compared to today’s conventional processes that are mainly foil-based. To achieve this mission, ALTANA’s ACTEGA division acquired Nano-Metallography™, a unique technology that was first unveiled at the drupa 2016 print exhibition by
ACTEGA Metal Print GmbH
Phone +49 5132 5009-500
Fax +49 5132 5009-110
I am interested
Request a phone conversation
ACTEGA Metal Print – EcoLeaf – Newsletter September 2020
Dear Customers, Partners, Friends and Colleagues,
Despite tremendous challenges due to the Covid-19 situation, the recent months have been exciting for the ACTEGA Metal Print Team, and it is our pleasure to again update you on the progress we have made with our EcoLeaf Technology.
First and foremost, we would like to invite you to an Online seminar taking place on the 16th of September 2020 – You will have the choice of two slots, 11:00am CET or 5:00pm CET.
EcoLeaf – A new category of metallization
|We at ACTEGA Metal Print are very pleased about our global partnership with ABG as the first appointed commercial partner for our EcoLeaf™ metallization technology.A B Graphic International is a highly regarded company with over 65 years of experience and more than 11,000 product installations which makes them an ideal partner for ACTEGA Metal Print, sharing our vision of a more sustainable print market while producing beautiful decorated, cost effective labels.Take a look at our latest video and experience our technology integrated into the ABG Digicon 3.|
VOLLHERBST SIGNS BETA AGREEMENT FOR ECOLEAF METALLIZATION UNIT PREDICTING ROI IN ONLY 6 MONTHS
- First EcoLeaf order by A B Graphic International
- Metallization technology to increase sustainability at Vollherbst and unleash new creative potential for label designs
ACTEGA Metal Print GmbH today announces that one of Germany’s leading labels printers, VollherbstDruck GmbH, will start utilizing an EcoLeaf metallization unit from A B Graphic International (ABG).